Electrical Panels & Breakers

Kwick Lights installs modern and insurance carrier approved electrical panels and sub panels.

Get a Quote

Was your home built between 1950 and 2000? If so, there's a chance that your electrical panel was manufactured by a company named Federal Pacific Electric (FPE) or Zinsco. Panels manufactured by these companies were found to be defective, showing high rates of sudden and unexpected failure.

The failure of a breaker to properly trip can result in the generation of heat, leading to electrical fires. Due to this fire hazard risk, many insurance providers refuse to issue insurance policies, or do so only at an increased cost.

If you're planning to sell your home outfitted with an affected panel, you may also experience challenges.

Get Your Panel Replaced

Kwick Lights' licensed and trained technicians can replace your aging and defective electrical panel in order to eliminate these known safety defects. Our reporting solution and photo evidence of work performed will provide your insurance carrier with required proof in order to lower your premium and/or allow you to obtain a policy.


Electrical Panel Before


Electrical Panel After

InspectAPedia.com (R)InspectAPedia.com® - Online encyclopedia of building & environmental inspection, testing, diagnosis, repair, & problem prevention advice - illustrated, detailed, authoritative research on finding, diagnosing, testing, correcting, & preventing building defects, energy conservation, & indoor environmental hazards. Unbiased information, no conflicts of interest.

Reporting & Documentation

Upon completion of the repair, our team will provide the necessary documentation and photo evidence requested by your insurance company.

Is Your Panel Affected?

If your electrical panel names “Federal Pacific Electric” as its manufacturer, you likely have an affected panel. These panels were also sold under different brand names up through around the year 2000. So, even if your panel doesn’t mention “Federal Pacific Electric”, it could be unsafe. If your panel mentions “Stab-Lok”, it is likely one of the affected panels and should be replaced.

The risk associated with these panels is so high, that the company is no longer in business due to the defects found in these products. If you're unsure about your panel, contact Kwick Lights and a technician can either evaluate the panel at your house, or, send us a photo of your panel for us to identify.

Service Appointments

Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced technicians today.